About HGAR's Leadership Accelerator Program
The Leadership Accelerator Program was developed as a result of HGAR’s Strategic Planning process. A key component of the plan adopted in 2019 is identifying and developing new leaders who will play a vital role in shaping the Association’s future. These leaders are critical for HGAR to remain a dynamic and relevant organization that will best serve our members.
• You are a leader in your personal or professional life.
• You are a good decision maker.
• Preference given if you have demonstrated interest in your REALTOR® Association and/or volunteer experience.
Prerequisites prior to session one: Complete NAR’s Leadership 100 (a free 2-hour online program) and read 24/7: The First Person You Must Lead Is YOU by Rebecca Halstead (provided upon program acceptance and payment).
The Program runs from Sept. 2020 - June 2021.
Program Sessions are targeted to be scheduled the first or second week of each month.
- Leadership Styles
- Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together—HGAR, OneKey MLS, NYSAR and NAR
- Leadership in Adversity
- Economic Development in the Lower Hudson Valley
- The Role of Leaders in a REALTOR® Association
- Legislative Activism—The critical role RPAC plays in the Real Estate Industry
- Leadership Panel—Past President’s of HGAR share their experiences
- Build Your Leadership Presence with Public Speaking
- Lobby Day
- subject to change in order
- HGAR President Gail Fattizzi’s invitation to HGAR Members to attend the April 16th Leadership Accelerator Information Session
- HGAR President-elect, Crystal Hawkins-Syska on the importance of our Leadership Accelerator Program
- Recorded Leadership Accelerator Information Session on Zoom from April 16, 2020 - hosted by your HGAR President Gail Fattizzi and HGAR Director and Leadership Accelerator Facilitator, Katheryn DeClerck.
All HGAR offices will be closed until further notice.
We are still available to assist you.