About HGAR's Leadership Accelerator Program
The Leadership Accelerator Program was developed as a result of HGAR’s Strategic Planning process. A key component of the plan adopted in 2019 is identifying and developing new leaders who will play a vital role in shaping the Association’s future. These leaders are critical for HGAR to remain a dynamic and relevant organization that will best serve our members.
• You are a leader in your personal or professional life.
• You are a good decision maker.
• Preference given if you have demonstrated interest in your REALTOR® Association and/or volunteer experience.
Prerequisites prior to session one: Complete NAR’s Leadership 100 (a free 2-hour online program) and read 24/7: The First Person You Must Lead Is YOU by Rebecca Halstead (provided upon program acceptance and payment).
The Program runs from Sept. 2020 - June 2021.
Program Sessions are targeted to be scheduled the first or second week of each month.
- Leadership Styles
- Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together—HGAR, OneKey MLS, NYSAR and NAR
- Leadership in Adversity
- Economic Development in the Lower Hudson Valley
- The Role of Leaders in a REALTOR® Association
- Legislative Activism—The critical role RPAC plays in the Real Estate Industry
- Leadership Panel—Past President’s of HGAR share their experiences
- Build Your Leadership Presence with Public Speaking
- Lobby Day
- subject to change in order
- HGAR President Gail Fattizzi’s invitation to HGAR Members to attend the April 16th Leadership Accelerator Information Session
- HGAR President-elect, Crystal Hawkins-Syska on the importance of our Leadership Accelerator Program
- Recorded Leadership Accelerator Information Session on Zoom from April 16, 2020 - hosted by your HGAR President Gail Fattizzi and HGAR Director and Leadership Accelerator Facilitator, Katheryn DeClerck.