Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- Thursday Nov 18, 2021
- 6:00PM - 9:00PM
LocationThe Castle Hill YMCA
2 Castle Hill Ave.
Bronx, NY 10473
With the election behind us, we invite you to come out to a “Meet and Greet” with our Bronx and New York State elected officials. Hear from our special guests, and learn about Y-RPAC. All elected officials with a Bronx constituency and our new NYC Mayor-elect, Eric Adams have been invited.
The following elected officials are expected to attend:
- Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez, Kings County, Brooklyn
- Congressman Adriano Espaillat, U.S. House of Representatives from New York's 13th district
- Senator-Elect Cordell Cleare, New York State Senate District 30
- Senator Jamaal T. Bailey, New York State Senate from the 36 District
- Senator Luis R. Sepúlveda, New York State Senate from the 32nd district
- Assemblyman Robert Rodriguez, New York Assembly District 68
- Assemblyman Al Taylor, New York Assembly District 71
- Assemblywoman Latoya Joyner, New York Assembly District 77
- Assemblyman Jose Rivera, New York Assembly District 78
- Assemblywoman Nathalia Fernandez, New York Assembly District 80
- Assemblywoman Amanda Septimo, New York State Assembly District 84
- Assemblyman Kenny Burgos, New York Assembly District 85
- Assemblywoman Karines Reyes, New York Assembly District 87
- Councilman Mark Gjonaj, New York City Council District 13
- Councilwoman-elect Marjorie Velazquez, New York City District 13
- Councilman Oswald Feliz, New York City Council District 15
- Councilman Rafael Salamanca New York City Council District 17
The event will include:
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM Contests/Networking
- 6:30-8:00 PM Meet and Greet
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM More Networking
- Test your skills at our Recreation Contests : Cornhole, Golf Putting, Basketball; Three-point Shooting, and Foul-Line Shooting.
- Silent Auction, including a Foursome for Golf and Lunch at Leewood Golf Club, Eastchester, Three-month membership at The Castle Hill YMCA, The Bronx,
- Appetizers, Beer, Wine and Soft Beverages included
- Networking and Fun
Your $50 contribution supports the
REALTORS® Political Action Committee.
Must Register in Advance.
NO registrations accepted at the door.
Congressman Adriano Espaillat
Senator Luis R. Sepúlveda
Assemblywoman Latoya Joyner
Assemblywoman Nathalia Fernandez
Assemblyman Kenny Burgos
Councilman Rafael Salamanca
Assemblyman Robert Rodriguez
Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez
Senator Jamaal T. Bailey
Orange Bank & Trust Company
Sandra Erickson Real Estate
Putting Contest Sponsor
Langsam Property Services
Three-point Shooting Contest
Foul Line Shooting Contest
KZA Realty Group
Tryax Realty Management
Finger Food Sponsor
Torresco Realty LLC
ALL ATTENDEES MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID TEST WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT. MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY ATTENDEES UNLESS EATING OR DRINKING.
Attendees acknowledge that there is an assumption of risk to exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR) requires the wearing of masks over the nose and mouth at any HGAR event unless eating or drinking. This disclosure is intended to assist you in making informed choices. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and public health concerns, HGAR, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to convert an live event to a wholly virtual event.
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS, the New York State Association of REALTORS or any of its local boards or associations will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your NYSAR PAC reaches its PAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after NYSAR PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.