Our upcoming Women in Commecial Real Estate Series Webinar will host and celebrate women of exemplary business acumen and visionaries who can share experiences, professional challenges, strategies, victories, and trends that have inspired solutions and positioned them for new opportunities. The Zoom Webinar will focus on the following areas.
- Leadership Journey - What does it take?
- Unlocking Leadership Qualities
- Navigating Your Career Path
- Gaining a Seat at the Proverbial Table
- Impact on the Bottom Line—Company’s Growth
- Market Trends/Upcoming Projects
- How to Balance Equality & Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Setting the Stage for Future Aspiring Young Leaders
With the Guest Panelists vast in-depth knowledge and expertise, collectively, we know they will deliver an extraordinary discussion on the steps and strides Women have made in various sectors of Commercial Real Estate---Brokerage, Construction, Development, Architecture & Finance. This will add great value to our Association Members/Non-Members and their journey will inspire and unlock the potentials in young and future leaders who require the guidance and path-breaking ideas to excel in the Commercial Real Estate arena.
Host: Teresa Belmore, CIREC, HGAR & NYSAR Director, Chair Women In Commercial R.E. Series
Moderator: John Barrett, President HGAR CID & SVP of R.M. Friedland
- Patricia Valenti (Executive Vice President, Newmark Knight Frank)
- Diana Boutross (Executive Vice President, Cushman & Wakefield)
- Carolyn Caranante (Senior Project Manager. of AECOM Tishman)
- Linda Foggie (Senior Vice President, Turner & Townsend)
Our Guest Panelists have vast in-depth knowledge and expertise, in various sectors of Commercial Real Estate---Brokerage, Construction, Development, Architecture & Finance. This is open to our Association Members and Non-Members and is designed to inspire and unlock the potentials in young and future leaders who require the guidance and path-breaking ideas to excel in the Commercial Real Estate arena.