Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Tuesday May 18, 2021
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
Understanding the Economics & Financial Models for Improved Housing Affordability
This special discussion brought to you by WCA Real Estate & Housing Task Force.
Leaders from the real estate community discuss the economics and financial models for improved housing affordability in Westchester.
Moderated by: Bill Mooney III, Senior VP, Signature Bank & Co-Chair of the RE & Housing Task Force
- Ways to better align zoning, taxes, and incentives.
- Reducing systemic barriers to increase the much needed housing supply.
- How communities can encourage private investment to meet their housing needs.
- Demystifying common myths around the topic of affordable, workforce housing.
- Eon Nichols, Partner and Vice-Chair of the Real Estate, Corporate, Finance and Non-Profit Groups, Cuddy & Feder
- Jeffrey Nelson, Senior Vice President, RXR Realty
- Frank Ferrara, Chairman of the Industrial Development Agency , Village of Port Chester
- Matthew Gutauskas, Group Manager/Administrative Vice President, M& T Bank
- Cuddy & Feder
- M&T Bank
- Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors