Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Wednesday Apr 20, 2022
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
Learn all you need to know about Tax Grievance
- What is a Tax Grievance?
- How Property Taxes Are Assessed
- How Filing a Tax Grievance Affects Property Taxes
- How To Qualify and How Often You Can File
- The Process of Filing for a Tax Grievance
- Can Tax Grievance Benefit Your Seller?
- Benefits Of Hiring an Experienced Tax Grievance Consultant
- What Are the Fees Involved with Filing a Tax Grievance?
Guest Speaker: Nanette Albanese, Owner, iReduce Taxes
Nanette J. Albanese, owner of iReduce Taxes is a recently retired Scarsdale Tax Assessor, a position she held for 20 years. She is now offering her expertise to the taxpayers. She is also a certified general real estate appraiser and is familiar with all greater metropolitan New York markets.