Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- Wednesday Sep 14, 2022
- 5:30PM - 7:30PM
LocationHGAR White Plains
One Maple Ave - Top Floor
White Plains, NY 10605
Our HGAR members are rolling up their sleeves and headed into the kitchen with their coveted family recipes to whip up their best batches of chili and meatballs. Please join us for our Second Annual Chili and Meatball Cook-Off on September 14th at 5:30 - 7:30PM at HGAR White Plains office.
The Best Chili or Meatball Wins a $50 Gift Card, Judged by our Sponsors!
Our evening will feature:
- Appetizers, Beer, Wine and Soft Beverages.
- Tastings of our Member's homemade Chili and Meatballs.
- Presentation by our Special guest, Greg Herb, NAR REALTOR Party Community Outreach Liaison
Enter the contest as a chili or meatball cook, as a Sponsor or just join us to taste!
- Are you interested in being a Sponsor/Judge? Click Here for the Sponsor/Judge Form, (All Sponsorships come with one ticket to the event).
- Are you interested in being one of our Chili or Meatball Cooks (limited to 6 Chili and 6 Meatball)? email: Events@HGAR.com.
- Click Above to Register, all Cooks must also Register.
- Guests are welcome, but an HGAR Member must register for their guest/s.
All proceeds benefit RPAC, the Realtors Political Action Committee.
To register scan QR code or use the registration link above.
Registration will take you to NYSAR's event registration. User Name will be your NRDS#
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS, the New York State Association of REALTORS or any of its local boards or associations will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your NYSAR PAC reaches its PAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after NYSAR PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.
There is an assumption of risk to exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR.