Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Monday Jul 17, 2023
- 1:00PM - 5:30PM
21 Burd Street
Nyack, NY 10960
Rockland County Day brings together REALTORS®, local politicians, developers, and other local groups for an afternoon of discussions, legislative insights, and updates on what is going on in and around Rockland.
This is an opportunity to engage with key stakeholders and learn about the latest developments while gathering information that your clients can use.
- Legislative Panel with Local Politicians: Gain valuable insights into the legislative developments and policies affecting the real estate sector in Rockland County. Engage in dynamic discussions with influential local politicians and learn about their plans for the community’s growth.
- Commercial Investment & Development Session: Explore topics that affect commercial development and learn about upcoming projects and trends.
- Learn about the activities available to you and your clients via the Rockland Farm Alliance and Keep Rockland Beautiful. There will also be great information on conserving energy and renewable energy in a presentation by O&R.
- After the stimulating afternoon sessions, there is a chance to network and share some snacks and adult refreshments.
- Tony D'Anzica, HGAR President: The Importance of Advocacy to Your Business
- Ed Day, Rockland County Executive: State of the County
- Bill Weber, NYS Senator, 38th Senate District
- Farm Alliance of Rockland & Keep Rockland Beautiful
- Mike Oates, President, and CEO at Hudson Valley Economic Development Corporation: Economic Development Update
- Brian Levine, HGAR General Counsel, Professional Standards Administrator: Artificial Intelligence and Legal Concerns for Real Estate
- Alex Roithmayr: HGAR Director of Government Affairs: Legislative Update
- Andrew Farrell, Department Manager, EV Operations, Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.
HGAR General Counsel, Professional Standards Administrator
President, and CEO
Hudson Valley Economic Development Corporation
HGAR Director of Government Affiars
There is an assumption of risk to exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR.