Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Friday Sep 17, 2021
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
Experts worldwide agree the biggest trends impacting commercial real estate include e-commerce, cannabis legalization, adaptive reuse, and alternative sectors such as biosciences.
As the business hub of the Hudson Valley, Westchester County is poised to gain tremendous market share in these verticals. Can our infrastructure support it?
Hear from leaders in construction, biotech, real estate, law, economic development and more about where the opportunities are, how business professionals can capitalize on these sectors and what this means for Westchester County.
- Marsha Gordon, President/CEO, The Business Council of Westchester
- Matthew Claster, Vice President of Strategy & Corporate Development, Clarapath
- Bridget Gibbons, Director of Economic Development, Westchester County
- Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
- Connie Levene, President, Conri Services
- Serge Reda, Chair, Real Estate Development Curriculum Committee & Adjunct Professor, Fordham Real Estate Institute
- Justin Singer, Partner, Feuerstein Kulick LLP
- Andrew S. Weisz, Executive Vice President, RPW Group Inc.
- Wells Fargo
- Westchester County Government
- Rand Commercial
- RM Friedland
- Simone Development Companies