Orange County Day brings together REALTORS®, local politicians, developers, and other local groups for an afternoon of discussions, legislative insights, and updates on what is going on in and around Orange County.
This is an opportunity to engage with key stakeholders and gather information for your clients.
Orange County Day MC: Carole McCann, HGAR, Orange County Regional Director
Welcome: Tony D'Anzica, HGAR President
- Tony D'Anzica, HGAR President: RPAC Update
- Lynda Fernandez, HGAR Chief Executive Officer: Introduction and Committee Work.
- Brian Levine, HGAR General Counsel and Professional Standards Administrator: Legal review of Current NAR Lawsuits
Moderator: Leah Caro, Co-Chair, HGAR Legislative Committee
- Assemblyman Chris Eachus, Assembly District 99
- Assemblyman Brian Maher, Assembly District 101
- Steve Gross, Economic Development Director, Orange County
- Naomi Hersson-Ringskog, Co-Founder of No Longer Empty, Founder of Dept of Small Interventions
YPN Hosted Networking Hour includes food & drink
Chief Executive Officer
General Counsel and Professional Standards Administrator
There is an assumption of risk to exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR.