Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Tuesday Dec 13, 2022
- 10:00AM - 11:30AM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
What agents, brokers, landlords, property managers, and coop boards need to know
Join us via zoom, on Tuesday, Dec 13, as we discuss the new housing ratifications affecting real estate in 2023.
We'll be covering:
- Assistance Animals
- New Air BnB Enactments
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Government Vouchers & Emergency Rental Assistance
- Selling Shares In A Coop Or Renting to Customers with Criminal Convictions
- Barry Kramer, Chair, HGAR Fair Housing Committee
- Brian Phillips, Vice-Chair, HGAR Education Committee
- Steven Kirkpatrick, Partner, Romer Debbas LLP
- Tony L. D'Anzica, JD, CIPS, Broker-Owner, DynaMax Realty NYC, Inc.
- Andrew Smith, Deputy Executive Director, Westchester Residential Opportunities
- John P. Herrion, JD, Director of Disability Rights, New York State Division of Human Rights
Event sponsored by:
HGAR Fair Housing, HGAR Education Committee, and Westchester Residential Opportunities
The subject matter, views, and opinion expressed at this event are solely those of the presenter and do not reflect the opinions, policies, or positions of HGAR. The information provided at this event or shared by any speaker or guest, including any attorney speakers, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Further, you should not act upon any information presented without seeking the advice of legal counsel in all instance as applicable. HGAR makes no representations as to the legitimacy, legality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information presented, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries, or damages arising from this presentation, information provided, or materials distributed at this event.