Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- No Charge
- Thursday Mar 23, 2023
- 9:00AM - 11:30AM
LocationHGAR White Plains
One Maple Ave - Top Floor
White Plains, NY 10605
Please join us as we meet with the Economic Development Leaders from The Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange Counties for a Roundtable discussion on the latest economic development projects and activities in the Hudson Valley.
- 9:00 - 9:30AM: Continental Breakfast and Networking
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM: Marketing Session, (Wants & Needs)
- 10:00 - 11:20AM: EDC Roundtable Discussion
- 11:20 - 11:30 AM: Q&A
- How different asset classes are converting to residential.
- Alternative energy sources for sustainability to get away from fossil fuels.
- Retrofitting existing structures to be more energy efficient and driving forth on carbon neutrality
- New climate friendly technologies, clean energy initiatives, and transportation redevelopment.
- Prop tech, and climate tech
- Your County’s investment strategies for investments in green technologies
- Building your E.S.G. narratives
- Creating community components in new developments
Clayton Livingston, CIREC, C2EX, Associate Broker, Commercial Development Leader, McGrath Global Commercial Realty Inc. CID President
- Marlene Cintron, Atlantic Regional Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration, representing The Bronx, NYC and NYS.
- Steve Gross, Economic Development Director, Orange County
- Mike Oates, President and CEO, Hudson Valley Economic Development Corporation
- Kathleen Ables, President, Economic Development Putnam County
- Lucy Redzeposki, Director of Economic Growth & Tourism for Rockland County
- Bridget Gibbons, Director, Economic Development, Westchester County
Clayton Livingston, CIREC, C2EX,
Commercial Development Leader
McGrath Global Commercial Realty Inc.
There is an assumption of risk of exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR.