Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- Thursday Oct 20, 2022
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM
LocationNew York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
The 16th Annual Global Real Estate Summit NYC, hosted by 9 Regional REALTOR® Associations will convene the best minds in the world to discuss the real estate industry’s emerging trends and opportunities.
This year’s Global Real Estate Summit empowers you to be “Globally Minded in the Digital Age”.
How to build strategic partnerships worldwide to grow your global network and business.
Emerging trends in architecture, passive house design, building for health and wellness, and global business practices, including tax and legal issues.
The role of our State Economic Development leaders in attracting foreign investment to our regions.
Global/Commercial Real Estate industry insights.
New digital technologies: Blockchain, Crypto Currency, and the Metaverse.
Our Keynote speaker, Greg Lindsay, an urbanist and futurist, presents, “The Big Rethink: Cities After COVID-19”. Drawing on his research and foresight work for Cornell Tech, Climate Alpha, and MIT’s Future Urban Collectives Lab, Lindsay explores the post-pandemic landscape and explains why the future won’t be as socially distanced as you might think.
Offered In-Person or Virtual
- In-Person Ticket: $225
- Virtual Ticket: $125
Click Here or on the Register Now button above for more information, sponsorships and registration.
National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
New York State:
- New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR)
- Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS® (HGAR)
- Staten Island Board of REALTORS® (SIBOR)
- Brooklyn Board of REALTORS® (BBOR) and MLS (BNYMLS)
- Greater Bergen REALTORS® (GBR)
- North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS® (NCJAR)
- Connecticut REALTORS®
- Greenwich Association of REALTORS® (GAR)
- Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR)
- Liberty Board of REALTORS® (LBR)
All Federal State and Local COVID-19 protocols to be observed