Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Thursday Apr 21, 2022
- 9:30AM - 11:30AM
LocationHGAR White Plains
One Maple Ave - Top Floor
White Plains, NY 10605
Join us for our Fair Housing Seminar on Thursday Apr 21, 2022 at our White Plains location, with guest speakers Bryan Greene, NAR, Vice President of Policy Advocacy, Brian Levine, HGAR Legal Counsel & Professional Standards Administrator and Andrew Smith, Deputy Executive Director at Westchester Residential Opportunities.
Bryan joined NAR in November 2019, and spent his first year at NAR raising the association's profile in Washington and nationwide on all fair-housing-related policy matters as NAR's first Director of Fair Housing Policy. Before joining NAR, Bryan served for ten years as the highest-ranking career official in HUD's Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
Coffee and Danish being served at 9:30AM
- Anthony Domathoti, HGAR 2022 President
- Bryan Greene, NAR, Vice President of Policy Advocacy - National Fair Housing Initiatives
- Brian Levine, HGAR Legal Counsel & Professional Standards Administrator - Update on the NEW Fair Housing Laws impacting the real estate industry in NY
- Andrew Smith, Deputy Executive Director at Westchester Residential Opportunities - Overview of real estate TESTING.
HGAR's Fair Housing Committee
- Barry Kramer, HGAR Fair Housing Committee, Chair
- Tana McGuire, HGAR Fair Housing Committee, Vice Chair
Space is limited register early
Legal Counsel & Professional Standards Administrator
Deputy Executive Director
Westchester Residential Opportunities
Sponsored by: HGAR's Fair Housing Committee
HGAR Fair Housing
HGAR Fair Housing Committee
THE USE OF A MASK IS RECOMMENDED BY THE HUDSON GATEWAY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (HGAR) BUT IS NOT REQUIRED AT THIS EVENT.
There is an assumption of risk to exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR.