Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Wednesday Sep 07, 2022
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
How Rising Interest Rates, Inflation and Global Uncertainty Will Shape Q4 and Beyond
The Business Council of Westchester and the Fordham Real Estate Institute Invite HGAR Members to attend this Webinar on the Economic Outlook and Forecasting the NY Region’s Real Estate Market.
Focus: With rising interest rates, inflation at a new 40-year high, and economic uncertainty escalating on a global scale, all eyes are on commercial real estate. What will this mean for demand and value? Will CRE remain a hedge against inflation? What’s next for the market? Leading industry experts delve into the data, weigh in on CRE’s long-term viability, and share intel to help you navigate the volatile landscape and succeed in a changing market.
Uncertain times call for innovative leaders – are you in?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Get the latest data and market updates and see how this is impacting the CRE market.
- Hear from the industry’s top minds on navigating the turbulence and what you need to do now to chart the best path forward.
- How are leading investors and lenders reworking their strategies to manage a changing portfolio?
What other trends are affecting the market (supply chains, materials, sustainability)?
- Richard Haggerty, HGAR CEO
- Nicole LaRusso, Senior Director for Research & Analysis, U.S. North Region, CBRE Group Inc.
- Eamonn D'Arcy, Professor of International Real Estate, Henley Business School,
- Christopher Deutsch, Vice President, China CITIC Bank International Limited
- Charles Dougherty, Vice President and Economist, Wells Fargo
- Timothy M. Jones, CEO, Robert Martin Company, LLC
The subject matter, views, and opinion expressed at this event are solely those of the presenter and do not reflect the opinions, policies, or positions of HGAR. The information provided at this event or shared by any speaker or guest, including any attorney speakers, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Further, you should not act upon any information presented without seeking the advice of legal counsel in all instance as applicable. HGAR makes no representations as to the legitimacy, legality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information presented, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries, or damages arising from this presentation, information provided, or materials distributed at this event.