Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Thursday May 14, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:15AM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
Examining the impact of The CARES Act and Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order No. 202.28 on commercial landlords, in light of the current moratorium against summary proceedings.
- The scope of Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order;
- Contractual provisions common to commercial leases which excuse a tenant’s non-performance;
- Effect of a Commercial Tenant’s default during the duration of the Executive Order;
- Potential Common Law Provisions to be raised by commercial tenants to excuse non-performance;
- Potential contractual defenses raised by commercial tenants to excuse non-performance;
- Additional Security commonly available to Landlords in Commercial Leases; and
- Practical considerations for Landlords during the eviction moratorium period.
Moderator: John Barrett, CID President, Managing Director, Investment Sales, RM Friedland.
Presented by: Keane & Beane P.C.
- Andrew P. Tureaud, Esq., Member, Keane & Beane, P.C.
- Eric T. Kolle, Esq. Associate Attorney at Keane & Beane, P.C.
Members register at the link above.
Non-Members email: Respond@hgar.com
You will receive an email to the zoom meeting the day before the event
Andrew P. Tureaud, Esq.
Member, Keane & Beane, P.C.
Eric T. Kolle, Esq.
Associate Attorney at Keane & Beane, P.C.
John Barrett, CID President,
Managing Director, Investment Sales
Robert Withers of