Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- No Charge
- Thursday Aug 03, 2023
- 9:00AM - 11:30AM
LocationHGAR White Plains
One Maple Ave - Top Floor
White Plains, NY 10605
Join our roundtable discussion about how these industries and vehicles are driving our economies on a local and state level.
Realize opportunity in real estate investment surrounding these industries and potentially utilizing creative vehicles, such as crypto, tax incentives, and other avenues.
The HGAR CID brings together professionals representing various stakeholders and representatives of these three economic drivers to weigh in on:
- The details that explain and demystify these industries
- The magnitude of how transformational the industries can become on a small and large scale
- Their current status in the legislative pipeline and timeline toward fruition
- Licensing and regulatory benefits, safeguards, and hurdles
- Their potential impact on jobs and employment in specific geographic regions where applicable
- Peripheral economic benefits from these businesses
- How our industry can work together with the 3 C’s to maximize economic benefit
- 9:00 - 9:30 - Networking and Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 - 10:30 - Panel Presentation
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Q&A
- 10:45 - 11:30 - Moderated Marketing Session to present your "Haves and Wants"*
*Commercial Real Estate Moderated Marketing Session:
- Close more deals!! Bring your Buyer needs or Submit your marketing package for your listings you want to sell.
- This will be your opportunity to increase your GCI.
- We will have time for a Cash Board, fully moderated packages and a quick pitch session for properties that don't yet have a full marketing package.
SVP, Government Affairs & Public Relations
Genting New York
Vice President of Corporate Communications & Public Affairs
MGM Resorts/Empire City Casino
Alexander S. Keenan, Esq.
Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Licensed Cannabis Cultivator
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker and Crypto Certified Agent
Founder & Principal Agent CP Global Team & the Global Real Estate Collective
There is an assumption of risk of exposure to COVID-19 by attending any event and any and all consequences and/or injury which may result from such exposure. It is strongly encouraged that attendees observe all COVID-19 safety and cleaning protocols, including but not limited to appropriate social distancing, wiping of communal contact surfaces, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. The decision to attend any event is at the discretion of the attendee and not that of HGAR.