Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Tuesday Dec 19, 2023
- 10:00AM - 12:30PM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
Don’t let your 2023 deductions pass you by! Join us for this important FREE seminar and learn how to take advantage of last-minute tax deductions BEFORE the end of the year! We’ll review:
- HOW to POWER BOOST your NEW 2023 deductions
- UNDERSTAND your tax professional's role and how to partner with them effectively to reduce your tax liability.
- CHANGES to your 2023 vehicle deductions - The biggest improvement in 60 years!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY'S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office...simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions!
- HOW to optimize the New...and Improved...food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don't know about.
Maine Shafer, JD
Your Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years of experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.
The subject matter, views, and opinion expressed at this event are solely those of the presenter and do not reflect the opinions, policies, or positions of HGAR. The information provided at this event or shared by any speaker or guest, including any attorney speakers, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Further, you should not act upon any information presented without seeking the advice of legal counsel in all instance as applicable. HGAR makes no representations as to the legitimacy, legality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information presented, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries, or damages arising from this presentation, information provided, or materials distributed at this event.