Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Wednesday Apr 22, 2020
- 9:30AM - 12:00PM
We are excited to offer you our first online Breakfast with Benefits on this timely topic of Tax Reduction Strategies. Presented by our Affiliate Member Bradford Tax Services, you'll learn:
* CHANGES in your 2020 Tax Deductions and why your accountant can't "just take" the new deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think...the great 2020 "makeover" of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New...and Improved... food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don't know about.
* Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Kelly Clark
After this seminar, you'll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions!
THIS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM MEETING AND IS LIMITED TO 100 PEOPLE.
Please be sure to have your computer's camera on, as this will be interactive. Log on at least 10 minutes prior to start time
Once you register, you'll get an email confirmation and registration link.
The subject matter, views and opinion expressed at this event are solely those of the presenter and do not reflect the opinions, policies or positions of HGAR. The information provided at this event or shared by any speaker or guest, including any attorney speakers, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Further, you should not act upon any information presented without seeking the advice of legal counsel in all instance as applicable. HGAR makes no representations as to the legitimacy, legality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information presented, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries, or damages arising from this presentation, information provided, or materials distributed at this event.
All HGAR offices will be closed until further notice.
We are still available to assist you.