Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Wednesday Nov 09, 2022
- 9:30AM - 10:30AM
LocationZoom Event Meeting
An appraisal is one of the most important parts of a real estate deal. So what’s the best way to prepare yourself and your clients?
Get the inside scoop from Stacy Caprioli, Chief Appraiser at National Appraisal Network (NAN) and discover:
- What appraisers look for? (Repairs, upgrades, functional utilities, etc.)
- Price per square foot from the appraiser perspective
- Return on investment- biggest bang for the buck from an appraiser’s standpoint
- Questions to ask your appraiser?
- What causes delays? How to present and prepare to avoid delays.
The subject matter, views, and opinion expressed at this event are solely those of the presenter and do not reflect the opinions, policies, or positions of HGAR. The information provided at this event or shared by any speaker or guest, including any attorney speakers, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Further, you should not act upon any information presented without seeking the advice of legal counsel in all instance as applicable. HGAR makes no representations as to the legitimacy, legality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information presented, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries, or damages arising from this presentation, information provided, or materials distributed at this event.