Availability & Pricing
- Available Tickets
- No Charge
- Thursday May 16, 2019
- 9:00AM - 10:30AM
LocationHGAR White Plains
One Maple Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
How to Maximize Your Social Security & Retirement Plan
People of any age will walk away with some great information about this timely and important topic. Learn the "5 W's" of Social Security -- Who, What, When, Where, and Why. Plus, you'll see why you need to be proactive with your social security planning. The program will also include discussions on :
- Why should YOU begin Retirement Planning at 10, 20 or even 30 Years in Advance?
- What is YOUR Desired Retirement Monthly Income?
- When Should YOU Begin Collecting Your Social Security?
- What if YOUR Social Security is Less Than Anticipated ?
- Why Are So Many People Working Longer?
Discover why the best time to plan for your retirement is now!
This is FREE breakfast event for HGAR Realtor & Affiliate Members only.
- Kenneth Wirth is the Founder of First Financial Resources in Greenwich, CT. He has four decades plus experience in the Financial Services World. A Broadway Tony Award Winning Producer. He recently received his MFA in Creative Writing from Manhattanville College.
- Christopher J. Wirth is the President of First Financial Resources. He has been in the financial services industry for over 15 years. Christopher is also the Founder and President of No Quit Living, which is a Speaking, Coaching and Training Company. Christopher is the host of the No Quit Living Podcast which has been rated as a top 50 Podcast on iTunes in 3 different categories: Business, Health and Self-Help.