Click Register Now above or visit NYSAR's web site.
As we explore the Americas, statistics will be used to compare individual countries, examine their patterns of growth and determine their investment potential. The Americas have experienced dramatic changes within the last few years. This course is designed to introduce real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate real estate transactions within the Americas by understanding regional differences.
The Americas introduces participants to the unique dimensions of international practice in North, Central and South America, including:
- social, economic, political and geographical characteristics of major American countries.
- laws and real estate practices in major American markets.
- procedures to evaluate American investment patterns, investor profiles and opportunistic real estate activity.
- methods to develop a business network that will enhance international practice with American clients and/or properties.
- techniques to promote properties, markets and professional services.
CE Credit: 7.5 hours
Cost: $150 members/$175 non-members