Although this course has been approved by the state of New York for 4.5 hours, the course content and anticipated time to complete the course is certified by ARELLO at 6 hours.
Course highlights include:
- Details outlining the history and purpose of real estate financing
- Explanation of the roles and regulations of FNMA, GNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA
- Video outlining the rise and fall of the mortgage market and global economy
- Information about HAFA and Making Home Affordable
- Statistics from the Center for Responsible Lending and the Federal Reserve
- Affordability Worksheet, to assist clients in calculating their maximum affordable purchase price
- Homebuyer Do's and Don'ts flier with tips for your clients
- Instructions on calculating LTV, front-end and back-end ratios, and monthly mortgage payments
- Details and qualification requirements for several popular financing options
All HGAR offices will be closed until further notice.
We are still available to assist you.