Although this course has been approved by the state of New York for 4.5 hours, the course content and anticipated time to complete the course is certified by ARELLO at 6 hours.
The financing of a home is as integral to real estate transactions as finding the home itself, and it is beneficial for you to have a clear understanding of the entire financing process. This course will help you to gain a better understanding of the changes the mortgage market has experienced over the years.
Course highlights include:
- Details outlining the history and purpose of real estate financing
- Explanation of the roles and regulations of FNMA, GNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA
- Video outlining the rise and fall of the mortgage market and global economy
- Information about HAFA and Making Home Affordable
- Statistics from the Center for Responsible Lending and the Federal Reserve
- Affordability Worksheet, to assist clients in calculating their maximum affordable purchase price
- Homebuyer Do's and Don'ts flier with tips for your clients
- Instructions on calculating LTV, front-end and back-end ratios, and monthly mortgage payments
- Details and qualification requirements for several popular financing options