These days, homebuyers often search the Internet for homes before seeking out an agent. In fact, the National Association of REALTORS®’ 2014 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers revealed a whopping 92% of buyers used the Internet in some way in their home search process.
With so many homebuyers turning to the Internet, the quality and positioning of your listings has never been more important. Good listing visibility is a must. Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication looks at how to put together a strong listing description and how to make syndication work for you, your clients, and your short- and long-term business objectives.
Course highlights include:
- Tips for putting together an engaging listing description
- A review of key fair housing laws and how they affect your listing descriptions
- A look at how to get the best images for your listings
- An overview of the risks and rewards of listing syndication
- Tips for selecting and working with a listing syndication provider
- An analysis of listing syndication agreements and clauses to watch for
- Questions to consider before signing away your data