Thank you for visiting our site!
The Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Survey gives Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors® (HGAR) the opportunity to understand who makes up our HGAR community and most importantly, aggregate data on whether we are aligned in supporting and representing our members, fully.
The survey is designed to give the many voices, throughout the association, the opportunity to share their thoughts and provide input that will ultimately lead to building an organization that is unified, diverse, and inclusive for all our members.
Question? See the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 2021 DEI Survey?
- During July, HGAR will conduct a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Survey as part of our continued efforts of serving and supporting our membership in the best way possible. The survey will collect, anonymously, demographic data that will inform HGAR on who is part of our membership community that will lead to improved advocacy, programming, support, and inclusive practices to enhance engagement across all members.
Why should I take the survey?
- A survey of this scale is unprecedented in the Real Estate community. Over the years we have grown, currently serving over 13,000 members across six different counties and with such expansion we wanted to better understand who makes up our community. Your responses will inform and lead to actions designed to help make HGAR a true inclusive association for all.
What is the timeline of the survey and the results?
- The survey will launch the week of July 12 and remain open until August 6. The survey data will be analyzed over the remainder of the summer with a formal announcement of the results Fall 2021. All presented information will be delivered in aggregate form and presented with nonidentifiable data points.
Am I required to participate? If I do, what is the incentive.
- You do not have to participate in the survey, but we highly encourage you to do so. Your responses will help inform our future strategy and engagement opportunities for our members. If you choose to participate, you will be entered into a raffle where we are giving away several PRIZES!
How do you keep my answers confidential?
- The responses of the survey will be kept strictly confidential with data shared on an aggregate level. HGAR hired an external consultant to design, administer, collect, and analyze the survey results. The information shared with HGAR will not have identifying information.
Do I have to answer all the questions? Can I save it? How long is the survey?
- You cannot save the survey, but the good news is that it will only take you 9 minutes to complete!
I still have questions.
- If you have any additional questions or feedback regarding the survey, please reach out to Freddimir Garcia, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Officer at Freddimir.Garcia@HGAR.com