What does home insurance actually cover? You probably hear that from you clients all the time – especially new homeowners. Lean all about the myths and misconceptions of home insurance, including:
- Flood damage coverage
- Jewelry and other high value items
- Replacement cost vs. appraised market value
- Home office and business coverage in the home
- Injury at your home: medical coverage
- The effect of multiples claims on your home
- How credit score factors into premium rates
- Trampolines, pools, outbuildings, oil tanks, dogs, and more!
9:00 – 9:20 AM: Breakfast & Networking
9:30 AM: Program begins
For HGAR Members and Affiliates only
The subject matter, views and opinion expressed at this event are solely those of the presenter and do not reflect the opinions, policies or positions of HGAR. The information provided at this event or shared by any speaker or guest, including any attorney speakers, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Further, you should not act upon any information presented without seeking the advice of legal counsel in all instance as applicable. HGAR makes no representations as to the legitimacy, legality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information presented, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries, or damages arising from this presentation, information provided, or materials distributed at this event.