Because Knowledge is Power.
The HGEDU School of Real Estate is an award winning, cutting edge Real Estate school, dedicated to your professional development. Our goal: your success. We Offer:
New York State Real Estate Licensing Classes the 75 hour course required to obtain a real estate Salesperson license.
New York State Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements Classes fulfill continuing education requirements and help you build your business. Our members report a direct correlation between their commitment to their professional development and their performance in their business.
Flexible Learning Environment
We offer convenient course schedules, in person at one of our 3 locations in White Plains, West Nyack or Goshen, or online. You can also access online classes 24/7 from your PC, mobile smartphone or tablet.
All Instructors are Experts in Their Field
Each Real Estate Pre-Licensing and In-House Continuing Education course is presented by New York State Department of State approved instructors. Faculty is selected for their expertise and ability to communicate that expertise in a classroom setting.
Courses are offered in discounted bundles, or individually at competitive rates. HGAR Members receive a Member Discount
Additional Education Resources
- Designations/Certifications: NAR and its affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils provide a wide range of programs and services that assist members in increasing skills, proficiency, and knowledge. Designations and certifications acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate sectors are awarded by NAR and each affiliated group upon completion of required courses. Learn more.
- New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Notice to students regarding school policies and course requirements.
School Name: The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS®, School of Real Estate (HGAR) is approved by the New York State Division of Licensing to offer a variety of approved education programs. HGAR is located at One Maple Avenue, White Plains, NY 10605
Registration: Real Estate Pre-Licensing course and In-house Continuing Education course offerings require pre-registration. Students may register for any HGAR class at our website www.HGAR.com
Instructor Information: Each Real Estate Pre-Licensing and In-House Continuing Education course is presented by New York State Department of State approved instructors. Faculty is selected for their expertise and ability to communicate that expertise in a classroom setting.
Course Requirements: To complete your course you must:
Real Estate Pre-Licensing Live:
- Attend a minimum of 90% of the class. Absences including tardiness or early departure totaling 7.5 hours and up to 15 hours of class time must be made up. Contact the school for instructions.
- Sign-in and sign-out at each session; and
- Pass the school exam
Real Estate Pre-Licensing On-Line:
- Complete all units within 180 days. Extensions may be requested for a nominal fee.
- Pass all unit quizzes.
- The final exam is a live, proctored exam. Call one of the three test centers to schedule your final exam. Please bring your laptop to take the exam.
- White Plains, One Maple Ave….914-681-0833
- W. Nyack, 2 Medical Park Drive, Suite 17A….845-735-0075
- Goshen, 9 Coates Drive, Suite 1….845-294-7905
Continuing Education, Live Presentation:
- Attend 90% of the course;
- Sign-in and sign-out at each session; and
- Provide a copy of your state license number
Continuing Education, On-Line Computer CE:
- Complete all lessons on the computer including the end of unit quizzes. Most questions are timed and need to be answered within the prescribed time;
- E-mail your Completion Statement or Affidavit and Survey to HGAR;
- If required, pass any course final examination; and
- Complete all course work within 180 days of the enrollment date.
- HGAR will maintain for a period of 5 years the following information in each student record: the students name, address, state registration number, course title and date of enrollment and completion.
Real Estate Pre-Licensing, Continuing Education, and non-credit seminar programs can only be cancelled in writing before the first class session. On-Line Computer CE — generally there are no refunds for the distance learning programs; but refund requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
In Person and On-Line course questions can be answered by e-mail to Eileen Taus, HGAR, Director of Education. firstname.lastname@example.org.