Salesperson Licensing Course - 75 Hour
Online Class @ The CE Shop
Non-Credit Class | 75 Hours
- Member Price: $199
- Class Express: $199
- Non-Member: $199
This course is designed to provide you with the 75 hours of instruction required to be eligible for a New York Salesperson license. This course prepares you for the New York state licensing exam as well as provides the practical business knowledge and foundation necessary to be a successful real estate salesperson in New York. A proctored final exam is required before the certificate of completion is issued.
Sale Price $199 Available through December 1, 2017.
New York State Requirements for Licensing as a Salesperson
- At least 18 years old
- No felony or misdemeanor * (Some exceptions possible)
- Permanent resident of United States
- Sponsoring broker
- 75-hour course – completion includes passing the final in-person proctored exam, to be completed within one year of date of purchase.
- Pass state exam ($15) – more information here
- $55 (two years) license fee
For your convenience the Salesperson’s Qualifying course is being offered in house as well as on-line. Instructor support and guidance is available whether you take the course online or in the Classroom.